Friday, August 13, 2010



I feel that I am so stress! I just think that i am!

I normally think things that sort of non related to me. But it just happen to be in my mind. I'm also those type of person that thinks too much. For example, this matter can actually be solved in a much simpler way, but i just think in a very complicated method & that's how i thought about it!

& now, prelim & N's is coming like in 1-2 weeks time? I'm still in my holiday mood. I'm so petrified. I seem to be lack of confident! I just have to think positive right? Positive, positive & positive!!!

Shall calm my feeling down. I think i should burn midnight oil tonight, to complete my homeworks so that tomorrow I'm available to revise social studies and other subjects.

Yes, that's the determination that I must set for myself!

Ciao, off to my study mood! C'ya people!

Take care & study hard
during this weekend, i'm sure
you can do it! Love & misses! :D