Friday, August 27, 2010

Die

Today's tuition was suck. I was so blur & look so half dead. Actually, i don't even have the mood to attend tuition, no wonder it turns out to be like this.

On the way home, i thought to myself that i don't think i can take it anymore. Take it what? I also don't know the answer to it. I seem so clueless.

How i wish i don't know a single thing. How i wish i could return back to my childhood. How i wish i can be a baby again. How i wish i wasn't even born to this world. How i wish...

N's is coming real soon. As in less than 2 weeks. For me, i don't think i'm prepare. What i worry the most is English. I know where i stand, what's my standard is. I'm happy that i passed my prelim paper. But i know i'm just lucky.

I'm really really scare! I think i will break down at any time. I want to do well for my exam. I mean it! But I'm afraid that i can't. Some time, i can't take it anymore. I feel so terrible. Tears is rolling down my checks. I don't know why either. I.....I feel like dying. I feel that no one understand me. Neither my family nor my friends.

Shall end with a word. SUCK