Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Buffet!

Though it had pass twelve and is already Wednesday, 1 September. Well, i will still touch a bit about what has happened yesterday, 31 August.

31 August.
Mommy b'day. (: - wrote card to her, and i think she loved it very much!

In school, we'd teachers' day celebration. It gave me a memorable & unforgettable memories. I heartzz ChaiChee Seconday School!!!! anyway, thanks for all the teachers heardwork! We appreciate it a lots! Love you :]

Ok, after celebration, went home to prepare. Cuz' I'm going to a Japanese Buffet with Cf, Merlene, Liying, Jenni, Zhang yu & Andy. It is located @ Bugis Junction.

Finished dinner already, we headed to Bugis street to shop. Followed by iluma, took many pictures. Will load once it is send to me. Stay tune ah!

Hang around the place.. Before taking bus home, i went to buy a small chocolate cake from Starbucks for mommy's mini celebration (: Faster took bus home because i wanna reach home before twelve. Hehe^^ & I did (:

Surprise her, sang happy b'day song, cut cake, shower & currently using computer. Shall turn soon. I'm oh-so-tired!! Haha^^. Bye!